Thursday, January 19, 2012

Why so prickly


I needed something prickly today. I had a very bad day yesterday that was set off by a customer service rep. I know, customer service reps can set anyone off, but this was a rep from my own company. We have a help desk that helps resolve computer issues etc. I called them for help with a problem I was having a work with a shipment. I have to say this was one of the rudest people I have ever had to deal with. If you don't want to help, don't work at the help desk. Seriously.





Picture is a little dark, I know, but this is how I feel. Dark and prickly. You are an abrasive mean person, whatever your name is. Get a clue. I just needed some help, not a bunch of grief. The problem persisted into today. I got in a lot of trouble with the bosses until I told them the whole story. After that, the emails flew. Her boss was immediately notified by my boss, who is a rock star in our airline. He really stood up for me, which made this day much better. I am doing the best I can, all I ask for is a little help once in a while. If you can help someone, why not do it. You may need help yourself someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment