Monday, January 9, 2012

The best gift. Me

I received my present from my Secret Santa (Tom Antonopoulos, aka brother in law), last night. I have to say it is one of the coolest presents I have ever gotten.
     I collect bobble heads. Mostly superheros, a few sportos, Wizard of OZ, etc. I now have the ultimate in bobble heads. I have a mini-me. It is so well done it is kind-of hard for me to look at. I may be a beautiful person, but it is very weird to see yourself as six inches tall. I look a lot like I would picture Charlie Brown if he would ever turn 40.






     My bobble head was created by my brother-in-law and a company called 1minime.com; http://www.1minime.com/. You send in pictures, and artists create one of a kind bobble heads for you. Very cool.
     About today's picture; I only took this picture, no additions. The background is actually a picture I took in Colorado a few years ago that I propped up behind my bobble. I did not photo shop the background in. That would be cheating. I did photo shop the base and the pillow out on the bottom. I think it is okay to take away from the photo, adding something would be against my rules.
     So thank you so much Tom. You made my day. I thought about writing my thought for the day about small gifts that can bring the most excitement and happiness, but this was no small gift. Aside from these being on the expensive side, this was way more than I could have ever imagined.

Thought for the day; "Tom, it will be difficult to almost impossible to top this gift, but feel free to try. Thanks buddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment