Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A little puzzling????

Life is a lot like a puzzle. So many pieces. So many choices. One way for it all to go together. Okay that isn't like life. With life you have many different ways to put the pieces together.
     I just started a new 3000 piece puzzle. It is a Ravensburger puzzle made in Germany. For those who know, it is the premier puzzle maker. I know, I sound a little dorky, getting excited about a puzzle. Who really cares, right? The thing is, puzzles do two things. They stimulate the brain and relax it at the same time. My days are filled with a lot of stress, and not much brain challenging. This has the opposite effect. Say what you will about puzzles, but if your stressed, give it a try. Its cheaper than therapy or a cardiologist. Also, I know this is not the greatest picture, but when I only get one shot, what are you going to do.

A photo will follow when I finish. I don't like to hurry through a puzzle so be patient.
“There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle.”
Deepak Chopra

2 comments:

  1. I love puzzles. The largest one I worked on was 10,000 pieces. I kind of want to do one now. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where does one find room for 10000 piece puzzle

    ReplyDelete