Saturday, January 14, 2012

This isn't a Disney cruise

No it isn't Mickey and this isn't a Disney cruise. Who we have here is Dave and Barry. Names after people on Storage Wars if you didn't know. It's whimsy Friday and I'm about out of creatures around here to put in funny situations. My man-cave is decorated in things dealing with transportation, so we still have trains and automobiles to get through. Might even throw in a rocket or submarine.
     My brother has come into town for one night only so I'm a little rushed this evening, so I'll just leave you with my Doogie thought for the day. Do with it what you will.



One of my favorites. I know its a little dorky for a forty year old guy to have favorite quotes and stuff, but get over it. I have. Plus, I love sailing. The wind in my face. The total reliance you have on mother nature. No motor. No paddle. Just you and the wind baby.

“We rest here while we can, but we hear the ocean calling in our dreams, And we know by the morning, the wind will fill our sails to test the seams, The calm is on the water and part of us would linger by the shore, For ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

-Michael Lille




Sorry I forgot to upload last night. I did take this picture on friday, I just screwed up when I went to upload. Oh well. Two today, if I can figure out what to take a picture of.

No comments:

Post a Comment