Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cat Got Your Tail?

I like cattails. The remind me of Minnesota. That's it that's all I got.
Today on the other hand started as most others do; off to work, work, home from work, cattail picture, dinner, TV, bed. That's it. But today while I was making hundreds of copies, and I mean hundreds of copies, something great happened. Groundhog Day came on TV. Its one thing to watch one of my favorite movies at home. It is quite another to watch one of my favorite movies while I am in the middle of my own Groundhog Day. Did I mention it is one of my favorite movies? Turned the whole day around. I could watch it again right now. Here's what I want from you, loyal readers. What movie inspires you? What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of it? Cat got your tongue? Let me know so I still know I have readers out there.




Doogie thought for the day. Okay a movie quote.

Phil: I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters.

Phil: *That* was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get *that* day over, and over, and over...

3 comments: