Friday, January 6, 2012

Where never lark or even eagle flew

     Time for a little whimsy. No life lessons today except you shoud stop and do something fun once in a while. Today's picture I combine two things that encompass most of my life. Airplanes and Critters. You get to witness Gizmo's first airplane ride. And I have to tell you, he was thrilled. For those of you who don't know, this is kindof what I do for a living. I send animals, along with a lot of other things, on planes. Gizmo is a new addition to our family,(Christmas), so I thought he could use a little screen time.





Doogie Howser thought for the day......Go out and do something goofy this week. Something that will make your friends just shake their heads....Like putting a guinea pig in a toy plane and taking a picture of it. Why not.....

No comments:

Post a Comment