Monday, January 16, 2012

SUNday or Monday?

Last nice day for a few, so I thought I had better get out and enjoy the weather. Stopped at Shawnee Mission Park on the way home from work and got this shot. Whew!
     I had no ideas going into this evening, so I am sure glad the whole sunset thing worked out for me. A little camera glare tonight, but I think it worked out well. Even the geese played along today. Suppose to get cold and cloudy here, so the pics will have to take on a different life for the next few days. Can't rely on the sun everyday can we?
     Was in a hurry to get home today, because all I wanted to do was curl up on the couch, read for a while, and watch the Jayhawks tonight. Sure glad I stopped. Spent about 20 minutes watching the sun go down before I decided it was the right time for the pic. The geese kind of decided for me as well.


Doogie thoughts: 'Take a little time once in a while, you will never know what you might have missed if you don't.' (An added bonus, dinner was ready for me when I got home. Way cool.)

No comments:

Post a Comment