Tuesday, January 3, 2012

For the love of a dog


     It happened just as I thought it would. Mistakes would be made. I packed my camera early this morning. I planned on getting to work early, take a pick of sunrise over the runway or something. But no. I forgot to put the card back in my camera the night before. Terrific....
     I then thought that I should just post a blank picture today like the one I had taken without a card in my camera. I could talk about blank slates, mistakes, and forming pictures in our heads. A bit sappy. Not what I was looking for as a Doogie Howser moment for the day. I had a pretty good day, so I thought the best way to end it was with a picture of one of my best friends, Truman.
     Dogs are a funny and special thing. If you let them into your heart and make them a complete part of your life, they can become the best companion you will ever find.
     He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. He deserves to be featured as the third pic of my year because he will be with me for most of this adventure. He is definitely my partner in crime. Get used to seeing him here loyal reader.
     Until tomorrow, I now will put the card back in the camera. Hopefully........

1 comment: