Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 8 Busy Busy Busy

What thoughts could I include with today's picture? I was running around like a crazy person all day. I had to fix dinner for my mother in law's birthday this evening. I had to go to the hardware store to get an item to fix my roof. I had to fix my roof. I, of course, had to visit the park with my dog. All of these this and many more items have left me without one single thought left in my brain. Not one idea or amusing anecdote. I took the picture. Not a bad one if you think about the idea that today's sky was grey. I mean totally grey. Every tried to take a nice picture in the winter with a grey sky. Impossible. I do think it turned out pretty well. I am going to start looking at these old barns as my stand by. If I need a pic, an old barn will do in a pinch. For those of you who don't know, I live in Kansas. Old barns are about as common here as bridges are in Madison County.



\

Hope everyone has a great week. And remember to tune in every day. This is only going to get more interesting as it becomes more and more difficult. If I do the same thing everyday it is going to get very difficult to find new material for my pics.




No comments:

Post a Comment