Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 12, 1 long week......

So here it is. You knew it was coming. The shot of all shots. Taken not with my four figure camera, but with my phone. I've reached the penultimate place in picture taking. The spot usually reserved for vacation pictures and home movies. The ones you bring out that makes you friends and or children groan. First prize for the most boring picture yet........My Office.
     Yes, you guessed it folks, this is my desk, in my office at the airport in Kansas City in the State of Missouri, God bless America. That on the wall is my new poster, for the upcoming movie, in May of this year, The Avengers.
     All of this is not important. What is important is this is how my desk looked at the end of the day. Cluttered, unfinished, piled high with too much to do. A sinking ship if you will, and way too small of a bucket this week. The super-heroes meant to inspire, have been mocking me this week. 'Look how super we are. What's wrong with you?' I have been trying so hard to get ahead this week and I don't feel like I've made a dent. One more day to get it back on track, or next week will be more of the same.



Well time to get back at it.

A quote from a successful person to end the day.......
Unless you are willing to drench yourself in your work beyond the capacity of the average man, you are just not cut out for positions at the top.
 
J.C. Penney


1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite so far. I don't know why...maybe because it's the "you" I don't get to see.

    ReplyDelete