Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Feeling a Little Foggy 25th


My mind is still in a fog. Can't seem to get it all on track. Two sunrises in a row. What would it take to get the chance to sit each morning and enjoy the sunrise. Even clouded in fog, it is pretty cool. I guess all it would take is a night job, but I don't need that again. Retirement? Too soon. I guess I will take what I can get and enjoy the little bits that come my way. Would it diminish the beauty of sunrise if one were to sit and enjoy it each day? Would one eventually look like the next? I would sure like to do a study where I could sit and ponder these ideas. Anyone willing to pay me for my thoughts?.................

I thought not. Just the rantings of a lunatic.



In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary.  ~Aaron Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment